Friday, May 31, 2013

[BBD] Tiger Dress, [BBD] Tiger Heels & [BBD] Tiger Neko Set



[BBD] Tiger Dress, [BBD] Tiger Heels & [BBD] Tiger Neko Set (Sold Separately)

Since I haven't don't a BBD blog in a while I thought its time to do one. This outfit is one of my favorite ones and its sexy as hell. The tiger heels (not shown) are very cute because they have a small bow on both of the shoes. The tiger neko set is the ears and tail so you can wear that with any outfit you have in your inventory. I would only wear the dress because its super sexy and I just love the style of it but if you would like to wear all that is shown above feel free. LET YOUR TIGER SIDE LOOSE!

Happy shopping!!

Created By: Tellé Trezuguet
Modeled By: Violet TopHat-Waddington

1 comment:

  1. You dress like a noob. Ever heard of style? Obviously not.

    ReplyDelete