Wednesday, June 19, 2013

.::BT::. I Own You *Fatpack*



.::BT::. I Own You *Fatpack*
Sunshine(yellow)
Night(black)
Lime(green)
Grape(purple)
Water(light blue)

\o/ VI'S OUTFIT OF THE WEEK \o/

This fatpack I just bought not even 5 minutes ago. I love it and it comes with shorts and underwear shorts or as I like to call them BOOTY SHORTS! Also it comes with socks, armbands and face tattoo. You can only get this outfit and many more at Bitch Tail. I think every female should own this outfit because it is sexy and sporty all at the same time. I hope that you love the outfit of the week and that you pick it up when you can. Tell them Vi sent you. Tell all of your friends about Bitch Tail and all the amazing outfits are out. Head over there so you can check out the new store setup...IT IS AMAZING...just saying.

Happy Shopping!

Created By: Tiff Renfold
Modeled By: Violet TopHat-Waddington

No comments:

Post a Comment