Wednesday, July 24, 2013

.::BT::. Night Owl



.::BT::. Night Owl
Shirt (MESH: L, M, S, XL, XS) w/ alpha layer & texture change hud
Jeans w/ cuffs
Shoes w/ alpha layer

Hey everyone I am back on blogging on this bitch. Sorry a lot in RL has been going on but I am back blogging about one of Bitch Tail's new releases. Its called Night Owl and I am wondering why you are thinking "why is it called Night Owl?" You know what I will tell you. This outfit is defiantly good for clubbing and hanging around the house in.  The shirt is mesh with five different sizes and it comes with a texture change hud. I love the jeans because they are ripped and I love the ripped jeans when it comes to outfits like this. You also get some nice shoes to go with this outfit. So head on over to Bitch Tail and check out all of the outfits there. Yes, they even have outfits for children and men. Head on over and tell them Vi sent you.

Happy Shopping everyone!

Created By: Tiff Renfold
Modeled By: Violet TopHat-Waddington

No comments:

Post a Comment