Sunday, September 22, 2013

.::BT::. Double Trouble *purple*



.::BT::. Double Trouble *purple*
Top
Jeans w/ cuffs
Lola Applier HUD

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been doing much blogging...the RL has stolen me for a while. ANYWAYS here is an outfit I hope that you would really love. It's called Double Trouble and this is the purple one. Yes, there are other colors but I don't remember them off the top of my head, I'm sorry. The top is really cute and it comes with the Lola HUD for those who wear the boobs. Also it looks amazing without the Lola boobs too. The jeans are two different colors as you can see. Grey and purple with a grey cuff on one side and a purple cuff on the other. The jeans are very low cut which you can see the booty really well. I didn't take a photo of that one my bad but next time I will. Head over to Bitch Tail where you can find this and many more outfits just like this. If you need help please ask one of the live models and I am sure they would love to help you. I didn't forget about you men and children there are clothes there for you too.

Happy Shopping and have a great day

Created By: Tiff Renfold
Modeled By: Violet TopHat-Waddington

1 comment:

  1. That outfit looks like Rubie Jules swallowed a piece of bubble gum and shit it out on you.

    ReplyDelete