Sunday, November 10, 2013

.::BT::. High



.::BT::. High
Jeans w/ alpha layer & boots
Top w/ arm warmers
Messenger Bag

O.M.G!! This outfit is ubber cute and there's really no words to describe this cute outfit. It has one cute messenger bag that you can wear or not but I love the bag. The top is beautiful because its classy and sexy at the same time. The jeans are amazing as well. The cuffs aka the boots make it work really, really well so you can wear the top and jeans together or not. I love the arm warmers because it gives it a different look to the outfit. So if you love this outfit as much as I do head on over to Bitch Tail and get it. Trust me you will look super duper cute just like me!

Happy Shopping!!

Created By: Tiff Renfold
Modeled By: Violet TopHat-Waddington (yes I am dancing in the photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment