Sunday, December 23, 2012

.::BT::. Sexy Back


.::BT::. Sexy Back
Jeans
Bra
Gloves
Sleeves
Cuffs

OMG Sexiness Overload!! This one is super sexy and I love it more than ever. It is another one of my favorites from Bitch Tail....god I gotta stop buy the clothes but I CANT I LOVE IT!! Anyways, back to what I was saying. This outfit has many ways you can wear it. You can wear it with or without the gloves and sleeves. You can also wear the jeans with another shirt or even a sexy low cut top. I feel like everyone should get this outfit cause it is sexiness overload just by looking at it. So head on over to Bitch Tail and tell them Violet TopHat-Waddingtion sent ya.

Created By: Tiff Renfold
Modeled By: Violet TopHat-Waddington

Skin: **NOYA** BLAKE Sunkissed Skin Cleavage- VIP
Shape: **NOYA** - Next Generation LYCHEE - normal from the Lychee Avatar
Hair: >TRUTH< Alicia - cherry
Outfit: .::BT::. Sexy Back
Jewelry: JCNY - Davinci, Hyper-Gems Combo Wedding Ring 2.0 & JCNY - 'Lotus, Mood Ring with Hyper-Gems

Makeup: CB~Carmen Make-up Slate
Shoes: PB >> Open Toe Pumps :: Black
Animation Overrider: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD3.9h* URBAN SEXY CHIC AO V1

No comments:

Post a Comment