Thursday, December 13, 2012

:.Envious.: Snow Kitty


:.Envious.: Snow Kitty
Boomers
Ears
Tail
Skirt
Dress(jacket layer)

Hey everyone since I am blogging about everyone else's stores I think its only fair to blog about my awesome friend SayaNicole's store Envious! Her store has everything from jeans to neko to everything in the world. This outfit is one of my faves because um IT'S A NEKO OUTFIT!!! Yes I am in love with neko outfits always have and always will. ANYWAYS back to what I was saying. This outfit you can wear with or without the ears and tail so you can just wear the skirt and boomers which is super cute. If you want to change it up to where you can wear the ears and tail just find a pair of high heels to wear with this outfit. I wear everything from this outfit cause its super cute. So head on over to Envious to check out all of the outfits because I do most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment